360ip is a leading technology investment and fund management firm that works closely with high growth technology companies to leverage their IP and expand their international market access via 360ip’s resources.
360ip currently manages the following investment funds:
- Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, L.P. (“TPTF”): www.tptf.co
- TPTF invests in multi-stage companies which possess strong intellectual property (“IP”) positions and which can benefit by leveraging TPTF’s added value to grow rapidly, support their technology platform and expand their international market access.
- TPTF invests in companies located across Asia, Europe and the United States in a broad range of sectors with a focus generally on advanced materials, health/life sciences, ICT, IOT and robotics/automation.
- TPTF’s anchor Limited Partner is the National Development Fund, Taiwan’s Sovereign Wealth Fund.
- 360ip Japan Fund (“Japan Fund”): www.360ip.jp
- The Japan Fund invests primarily in seed and early stage companies or spin-offs with cutting-edge technologies developed in universities, research institutions and corporations in Japan.
- The Japan Fund’s anchor Limited Partners are the University of Tokyo and SBI.
360ip’s investment teams are based in Japan, North America and Taiwan.